terms and conditions
- jess brown dolls are one of a kind & handmade. they are created using antique, found and recycled remnants.
- each doll is unique and one of a kind. materials in the studio are collected, gathered, and used to create each product. these materials are subject to change based on their availability.
- most dolls are created with button shoulders and may not be suitable for children under three years.
- each doll is cut to order. cancellations must be made within 24 hrs of original order.
- for women's clothing only: requests to exchange or return any garment must be made within 5 days of receipt. items must be in unworn condition.
- unfortunately I can not make price adjustments on previous orders in regards to sales.